Skip to content
- Form/Level/Subject: The TABE test form, level, and subject area
- CCRS: The CCR standard number links to a complete description of the CCR anchor and standard(s) connected to a test item
- CCR Domain: The CCR domain and emphasis in that domain for a specific sub-test
- TABE Category: The TABE domain that includes the TABE skill for a specific test item, as seen on the TABE Individual Diagnostic Report or Performance Report
- TABE Skill: The TABE sub-skill for a specific test item, also seen on the TABE Individual Diagnostic Report or Performance Report
- Pace Discrete Skill: A detailed, practical description of exactly what is performed on a specific TABE test item. The Pace Discrete Skill descriptions can improve the precision of a TABE diagnostic result, and they can help you to fully describe skills gaps to test takers in easy-to-understand terms.
- Recommended Pace Lesson: A self-paced, “programmed” lesson designed by Pace Learning, or a combination of Pace lessons, recommended to address a specific skill deficiency. Pace lessons target specific skills or skill areas to enable greater precision in individualized instruction. Pace assignments can be easily organized into “packages” which address a specific subject area and test level (for only $3-5 per lesson book). Find virtual samples and a pricing guide here.