Pilot Participant Application
Complete the application below to indicate your interest in joining the PaceWare Pilot. Make note of the following applicant descriptors. Pilot class spots will be filled on a first-come basis from applicants who demonstrate need and fit the following description:
- Applicant has at least 5 students, who would be enrolled and active in PaceWare during the pilot period
- Applicant should have students testing at TABE Level E, M, or D, or using alternative assessments which demonstrate benchmark learning gains
- Applicant needs additional remedial tools for use with basic education students from 4th-9th grade functioning levels
- Applicant is willing to communicate with Pace representatives bi-weekly
- Applicant is willing to complete two Extended Response Feedback Surveys involving their experience
NOTE: Completing this application does not guarantee your participation in the PaceWare pilot. Participants completing the application process will be selected according to best fit by Monday, November 8th. Actual pilot timeframes are flexible and may vary. Pilot participants receive zero-cost, unlimited access to PaceWare content for the duration of their pilot period.
Additional information may be required. After submitting this brief application, a Pace representative will contact you to gather any additional information and assist you in completing your pilot application.