Pace Community Membership (Free)
You get unlimited access to free membership content from Pace Learning Systems, including:
- Resources and tools for improving your students’ results on standardized test measures such as TABE 11/12, CASAS, or GED 2014, including access to our Test Translation Tables for TABE 11&12.
- Prioritized notification and invitations to free professional development webinars presented by educational psychologist, Dr. Susan McKee.
- On-demand access to Pace professional development webinar recordings
- Members-only savings and offers, as a Pace Community Member, on orders of Pace lessons or learning system materials
- Access to up-to-date research in the fields of adult basic education and correctional education.
Registration Form: complete the form below to request registration as a Pace Community Member. After submitting the form, you will receive an email confirming your request.
NOTE: This form is an application for free registration as a Pace Community Member. Membership on this site is intended for basic education service providers and staff. Examples include:
- Adult basic education and community education programs
- Adult and juvenile correctional education programs
- Workforce training and soft skills development programs
- Career centers and technical/vocational schools
- Community-based education organizations
- Pace Learning Systems’ customers and partners
- Any other basic education service providers
Pace Community Membership is not intended for basic education students or TABE test takers.
Pace Learning Systems reserves the right to approve or deny free membership on this site. Please complete the form accurately to ensure your membership is approved. If you have any difficulty completing the form, or if you do not receive an email update within a few hours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.