Accelerated Learning Lab (ALL)
Comprehensive Self-Paced Basic Education System (5.0-12.5)
The Accelerated Learning Lab (ALL) combines a unique instructional approach, individualized lessons, and a well developed diagnostic and prescriptive management system to provide a powerful adult basic education curriculum that delivers quick results and ensures student success. This learning system is appropriate for adult and adolescent learners with a minimum 5th grade reading level.
Accelerated Learning Lab includes over 300 tutorial lessons across all core subject areas that can be mixed and matched as needed for each student. The ALL provides plenty of opportunities for students to experience learning success. Students do not have to wait until the end of the course, the end of the week, or even the end of the hour—they know how they are doing each step of the way. Learning takes place quickly as students only work with concepts they need to learn.
A Powerful Collection of Self-Paced Instructional Programs, Designed Specifically for Adults
- Lessons presented in the appropriate context for the target learner, based on real-life situations.
- Lessons built from the ground up, never assuming a student knows more than previously demonstrated skills.
- Over 300 self-paced tutorials, representing over 500 hours of self-instruction and over 10,000 test items.
- Eight self-contained subject areas in English Language Arts,
Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies.
Simple, Flexible, and Comprehensive
- An in-depth diagnostic test pinpoints the specific skill competencies and deficits of each student.
- The ALL can also use high-stakes test results as the basis for diagnostics – objectives are correlated to TABE, CASAS, GAIN, GED, HiSET, and CCRS.
- The curriculum includes a simple, easy-to-use management system to monitor and document student progress against a personalized Study Schedule.
- Students move through the system independently and at their own pace.
- Success Built into Every Lesson – Pace lessons are presented in small, achievable steps. They are specially designed to ensure success in self-paced learning.
- The specialized, “programmed” instructional design provides immediate, consistent feedback to students all along the way.